Everything you’ve ever wanted to learn about Powder Feeding
The Powder Feeding Story
Most fertilizer brands on the market require customers to buy a line of products, making things expensive and complicated. Green House Seed Company aimed in the opposite direction, creating a powder product that delivers unprecedented results with minimum cost and a user-friendly approach.
Easier to transport, easier to store, easier to use, and with a longer shelf life than liquid fertilizers.
After several years spent in the lab and in the grow rooms, investing significant resources in R&D, GHSC came up with a new concept: Keep it simple! Simplicity is their secret for success. Most fertilizer brands on the market require customers to buy a line of products, making things expensive and complicated. CHSC aimed in the opposite direction, creating a powder product that delivers unprecedented results with minimum cost and a user-friendly approach. Easier to transport, easier to store, easier to use, and with a longer shelf life than liquid fertilizers.
Maximum yield, maximum resin production, minimum effort.
What makes Powder Feeding Unique?
- It is an ALL-IN-ONE mineral fertilizer composed of all the necessary nutrients for the plants.
- It is ideal for indoor, greenhouse and outdoor plants.
- It can be used in any kind of substrate: soil, coco, hydroponics.
- A single fertilizer for the whole crop without needing to supplement it with other products.
- Presented in a powder form it is very soluble in water.
- Easy absorption of the nutrients without leaving toxic residues.
- Due to its formula and its chelated micro-elements results are obtained in a few days.
- The micro-elements proportion has been improved to keep the plants in a healthy state, with the highest production and quality.
- The complexity and easy assimilation precludes any nutrient deficiency.
- Reduces fertilizers cost. 1 g ≤ 1 L
- Minimum effort and very easy to use.
- The salt-buildup in the medium is minimal, requiring less frequent flushing.
- It retains the same properties for 1 week when diluted in water.
- Does not contain urea and is free of any harmful heavy metals.
How to use it
This is a one-component mineral plant fertilizer. It must be diluted in water according to the desired proportions.
1 gr. = 1lt.
10 gr. = 10 lt.
1Kg. = 1,000 lt.
- Use clean tap water, at a temperature between 18 and 22 degrees Celsius (65 to 72 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mix vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- The mixed solution can be kept for up to 7 days, at room temperature, in a light-proof container.
To keep every dose accurate our 10 gr. dosage spoon is INCLUDED!Filed under:Uncategorized
We are looking for some success story’s on ” How you use Blossom Blood , and the benefits you have seen “
Please post some success story’s and you can help others benefit also .
I personally have used Blossom Blood in the second week of flowering and again 2 weeks later . I have tried it in hydroponics but have not tried it in Coco or other substrates . I found it a product I would not leave out of my recipe it is a must !! Not only increasing yields but also shortening my crop cycle .Filed under:Uncategorized
Coming Soon! Gold Label Nutrients
We are happy to announce that Gold Label Nutrients will be available in December!
The philosophy behind Gold Label Nutrients is simple: Use the best possible professional ingredients and make it adaptable to every style of growing. Gold Label Nutrients are specifically developed to work best with Special Mix substrates, but can also be used on other brands’ substrates.
The base nutrients are a perfect mix of elements with added chelated Ca (calcium) which makes Gold Label the perfect balanced fertilizer. Perfect pH balanced plant nutrients give superior yields and unprecedented crop quality.
The basis of every line is a two component A/B base nutrient with balanced micro elements, chelated Fe and added Ca. The base nutrients have a different formula: For the hydro nutrients for example, almost all the added micro elements are chelated, enabling them to be effective in a wider pH range and readily available for the plant.
Below is the feedchart for Gold Label Nutrients used in Coco Substrates.
Order your Gold Label Nutrients now!Filed under:Uncategorized
Mammoth Grow Tents
I recently set up a mammoth tent in my office and I am really impressed with the quality of mammoth and how easy it was to set up .I set this up in 15 minutes by myself and I have never set one up before , so I was very impressed . They are available in many different sizes to accommodate many different growing needs. I chose the Mammoth Classic 150 , it is 5ft x 5 ft x 6.6 ft . It is very roomy and I can grow 10 full size tomato plants with room to spare . All tents come with the standard intake and exhaust ports and a large door for easy access .Filed under:Uncategorized, #bumpercropfertilzer, #coco, #gardening, #growtent, #hydroponics, #indoorgardening, #mammoth, #rambridge, #solarmax
Rambridge is officially online! We’ve joined the digital revolution and are now bringing you the latest information about our products. Follow us here to see what’s new, and find out more about our great products! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter, or watch our channel on YouTube for how-to videos and product information. Comment to let us know how w’ere doing, and to request more information on your favorite product!Filed under:Uncategorized