Soler & Palau TD-MixVent Inline Duct Fans
The TD-MixVent series of circular in-line duct centrifugal gans consists of five model sizes suitable for connection to 4,6,8,10 and 12" diameter ducting respectively. Each model includes a TWO SPEED motor, which enables direct connection to either low or high fan speeds without the requirement for an additional speed controller. The TD ranges of fans offer airflow performances from 140 cfm up to 1089 cfm.
All TD- MixVent fants are manufactured with non-corrosive and UV/ Ozone resistant parts and casings. In addition, all models include a pre-wired wiring junction box and integrated mounting bracket as standard. The units are designed so that once installed, the motor and impeller assembly can be removed without moving the adjacent ductwork.
All TD-MixVent fan motors are suitable for operating in ambient temperatures of 40 to +104F and all include as standard an integrated Motor Safety Thermal Overload protection device.
- The TD-MixVent series of fans feature:
- -High airflow perforamnce, low noise levels combined in a compact size
- -Two speed (high & low) motors as stardard
- - Suitable for residential and commerical hydroponics exhaust and supply air applications
- -Mounting bracket and pre-wired wiring junction box included as standard
- -5 year manufacturer's warranty
|03090204||Wired Fan 4" - 140 CFM, 0.5 amps|
|03090206||Wired Fan 6"- 312 CFM, 0.54 amps|
|03090208||Wired Fan 8"- 508 CFM, 1.40 amps|
|03090209||Wired Fan 10" - 765 CGM, 2.12 amps|
|03090212||Wired Fan 12" - 1089 CFM, 2.89 amps|